Re: [Evolution] Calendar: stealth appointment bug

On 20 Dec 2000 14:06:35 -0800, Nathan Thompson-Amato wrote:
> Nope, they don't show up in those cases, either. I *can* get an
> appointment to show up if I do this:
>
> - Click and drag from, say, 1PM to 3PM
> - Type something & press enter
>
> The appointment then shows up at 2PM, which is wrong, but at least it
> shows up, so I can drag it around or delete it.
I'm having the same problem with this. Here is a detailed description:

- If I make an appointment of a length less than one hour, it never shows
 up in any view.
- If I make an appointment exactly an hour long, it only shows up only in
 week and month views, but the start time and end time are the same (and
 set to the original end time). If I edit this appointment, the edit
 dialog says the correct start and end times, but I can never save it
 and get it to display properly.
- If I make an appointment of length n (n > 1hr) at time t, it shows up
 as an appointment of length (n - 1hr) at (t + 1hr). If I edit this
 appointment, the information looks correct. If I move this appointment,
 it shrinks by one hour each time it is moved.

This basically makes the calendar unusable for me. This is one of the few problems I have with evolution... it seems to be getting quite stable, and I'm using it full-time as my mailer, at least. If there is any more I can do to help track down the problem, please let me know. Great work so far, and I can't wait for 1.0!

Thanks, and have a happy holidays!

Eric