[Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Feature request summary for December 18th, 2000.

On 19 Dec 2000 14:10:27 -0600, Federico Mena Quintero wrote:
I see no items for the calendar.  Did you not include them, or has no
one submitted feature requests?

I know people have, mostly in the scheduling part.

Yeah, I read your mail earlier about the scheduling and saw that it
answers basically all the requests I am getting. Everyone wants to be
able to schedule meetings with e-mail. However, that feature crashes on
me with the RH 6.2 release packages.

Hey everyone out there, if I am wrong on this and you *do* have specific
requests, send'em to me!

duncan.

--
Duncan Mak