[Evolution] Calendar: stealth appointment bug

Pardon me if this is a known issue, but I didn't see it in bugzilla.

When adding an appointment to the calendar by clicking, say, the 11 AM
time slot & typing "dental appointment" followed by <enter>, the new
appoinment immediately disappears.  The corresponding day is bold in the
mini-calendar to the right, but there's no other evidence of an
appointment having been entered -- the time slot can be reused as if it
were empty.

Anybody got a theory?

Nathan