Fwd: Re: [Evolution] error message when starting evolution

:: Interestingly enough, when I run evolution-mail in a terminal window I
:: get:
::
:: GLib-CRITICAL **: file ghash.c: line 138 (g_hash_table_lookup): assertion
:: `hash_table != NULL' failed.
::
:: -Matt

::I forgot to add the oaf version...0.6.1
::
::I removed the stale oafinfo files from /usr/share/oaf.  Now, running
::Evolution from the terminal window gives me the GLib-CRITICAL error above
::followed by the "Cannot initialize the evolution shell" error.
::
::-Matt

Resending since I'm so impatient. :)  Anyone else on this list have an idea
why I would be getting the error above when trying to start Evolution?

-Matt