Re: Fwd: Re: [Evolution] error message when starting evolution

Resending since I'm so impatient. :)  Anyone else on this list have an idea
why I would be getting the error above when trying to start Evolution?

There are dozens of possibilities.

My guess (based on your many previous messages) is that it's something
along the lines of: one of evolution's dependencies was compiled
against a copy of a library installed in one prefix, which you later
uninstalled and then built into another prefix and compiled other
packages against.

The only way you are going to get Evolution working on that machine at
this point is to completely obliterate all trace of every package that
you have built from source in the course of trying to get Evolution to
run, and start over. You may want to install from RPMs this time.

-- Dan