Re: [Evolution] Problems building oaf...

On 21 Dec 2000 08:50:09 -0800, Todd Kaehler wrote:
Hi,

I am a new (well, new when I get it built) evolution user and I am tring
to compile it from cvs.  When I compile oaf I get the following error:

oaf-servreg.c:51:51: pasting would not give a valid preprocessing token

As an addendum to what DanW said, you should also upgrade your copy of
GCC to the latest updates for RH7.  They fix a slew of bugs related to
this.

    Greg