Re: [Evolution] Email hiding from me?

Hola, I had a little email conversation with my dad yesterday, and
something funny happened in Evo. I got one mail from him, I responded. I
got anyone email, and responded again. The third email made inbox go
bold: "Inbox (1)", but the email was not there, and the two other emails
were hidden, too!  Needing to know the contents of that email, I fired
up Pine and pointed it to the mbox in my evo inbox folder. Lo and
Behold, the email ( and the two previous ones) were there!

I'm really curious how Evo managed to hide the emails. They aren't
filtered (I checked).  Also, the Inbox line is still bolded like "Inbox
(1)", even though I checked the mail in Pine.

Anyway, I don't really need a fix so much as I'd like an explanation as
to how this curiousity exists.

Yeah, I see it a lot, too.

Turn off "Threaded" view, and then you'll see it.