RE: [Evolution] error message when starting evolution

Is it just me or did many of you have lots of problems getting Evolution
working for the first time?  Man oh man...

So JP, I tried the environment variables and it's still giving me the same
error about not being able to initiate an Evolution shell.  What I don't
understand is that when I compiled Evolution I set the proper prefix and
sysconfdir.  It should know where oaf and every other lib is shouldn't it?

Thanks.

-Matt