Re: [Evolution] error message when starting evolution

On 19 Dec 2000 14:09:02 -0800, Matt Thoene wrote:
Hmm...I think I've discovered my error but I have a question on it...it's
looking for oaf in /usr/local/share when all of my oaf files are in /usr/share.
Do I need to remake Evolution to fix or can I tweak a config file to look in
the correct directory?

You can list various prefixes in an OAF_INFO_PATH environment variable
ie.

OAF_INFO_PATH=/usr:/usr/local

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com