Re: [Evolution] Two buggies of minor concern

The Incredible Walking Cursor problem (nice name for it, btw :-) is just
your choice of fonts - look in the Gnome control centre, under Document
Handlers->HTML Viewer->Fonts. Mine was set to Helvetica and Courier
(from the Adobe foundry, if I remember correctly) - changing over to
Arial and Lucida Console TrueType fonts I sucked from my '98
installation fixed the problem.