[Evolution] Can't compose email and inline iamges

    Things were going so well with me and evolution when it seemed that it called an abrupt divorce. All of a sudden, since I upgraded to .8, I can no longer send email. I had to boot to windows to send this one. It says something to the effect of can't display compose window. Has anyone encountered this as yet and maybe found a fix.
    Also, I thought that automatic inline images in email was implemented upon receipt of email but I still have to right click the thumbnail to get a it. Is there something I am doing wrong?? Thanks in advance guys

LB

Remain Calm