Re: [Evolution] Can't compose email and inline iamges

What Distro do you have installed? Red Hat? if it is then:
You should dowload the latest rpm's from ftp.helixcode.com under
/pub/helix/evolution/distribution/RedHat-6(RedHat-7 if you have it)/.
Dump them into your
/var/cache/helix-installer directory and run rpm -Uvh --force *.rpm. The
problem is one of the packages was faulty at the time of release, and
has since been updated.

Good Luck,
Garrett Mickelson