Re: [Evolution] Can't compose email and inline iamges

    Also, I thought that automatic inline images in email was
implemented upon receipt of email but I still have to right click the
thumbnail to get a it. Is there something I am doing wrong??

There's a header that the sending mail program can use to suggest
whether the image should be displayed inline or as an attachment. So
those images must be marked as being attachments.

You might be able to configure "show attached images by default" in
some future version.

-- Dan