Re: [Evolution] compose requests

2.  I'd like to see an auto compete when typing an e-mail address if
this is possible.

That feature will be added eventually. It's not trivial...

3.  I've started to use galeon ( a web browser based on mozilla) and I'd
like to just click to send an e-mail on a
"mailto:evolution helixcode com" link but I have to set it up in the
control center.  Could or is there a way to use evolution as a MIME
types i.e. "evolution --compose %f" where %f is the e-mail address?

Ooh, good idea. That will be available in the next release.

(Hm... if you have the Perl or Python CORBA bindings installed, you
ought to be able to write a simple script to do this via the
GNOME::Evolution::Composer interface.)

-- Dan