[Evolution] Hiding messages

The hide feature is a nice addition. I presume that there will
eventually be some sort of indicator which will tell the user that the
view of the folder is either full or partial.

Hiding messages on an imap folder causes a crash. The following is the
output from evolution-mail. If anyone wants a full bt let me know.
.
.
.

Building flat

Clearing tree
Clearing tree took 0.000 seconds
Building flat took 0.008 seconds
camel sexp: '(match-all (system-flag "seen"))'
Unknown identifier: system-flag
Error, expected ')' not found

e-utils-CRITICAL **: file e-sexp.c: line 501 (e_sexp_term_eval):
assertion `t != NULL' failed.
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

-
*  Guy Steven                       *  Meadow Mushrooms Marathon  *
*                                   *  Christchurch, New Zealand  *
*  Barrister & Solicitor            *           #####             *
*  ph 64 3 355 6189                 *   ###  3 JUNE 2001  ###     *
*  gsteven southern co nz           *           #####             *