[Evolution] Just a note of appreciation.

Just a note of appreciation for Helixcode and all developers of
Evolution.  Well done.  I don't envy you putting up with the flood of
"this doesn't work" or "this is missing" but of course that is the name
of the game.

I'm impressed, what with the weekend and being so close to Christmas how
some of the Evolution problems have been handled.  You people deserve a
break and really should be out doing other things.

Allow me to once again wish you all the best of the season and hope you
have a break over the next couple of weeks.

Well done and thank you for Evolution.

George Farris - VE7FRG           E-Mail : george gmsys com
G.M. Systems,                  Web page : http://www.gmsys.com
2570 Seaview Road,            Phone/Fax : (250)743-1500
Mill Bay, B.C., Canada
V0R 2P0                       Linux systems, support and services.