[Evolution] filtering problem - moved files aren't deleted.

I have a couple of filters set up which are mean't to move emails to a
particular folder. The emails are getting copied accross, and the UI
shows them as deleted, but they do not dissappear with an expunge. Using
the search tool to show only those emails with the status "deleted"
reveals that there are no deleted emails.

If I choose an individual message and move it, that message does move
properly, ie get deleted following an expunge.

Evolution version 8 (ex cvs)

*  Guy Steven                       *  Meadow Mushrooms Marathon  *
*                                   *  Christchurch, New Zealand  *
*  Barrister & Solicitor            *           #####             *
*  ph 64 3 355 6189                 *   ###  3 JUNE 2001  ###     *
*  gsteven southern co nz           *           #####             *