Re: [Evolution] STILL no compose window, after the RPM fix

On 17 Dec 2000 16:31:20 -0500, Michael Leone wrote:

OK, so I've downloaded the updated gtkhtml-devel RPM, since I had the
"Compose" crash after updating to 0.8.

Start Evo. [etc]

CVS Bonobo had a moniker bug that also broke the composer; if your
Bonobo is from CVS between Friday and Sunday, it might be the problem.
The fix should propagate to anoncvs by Monday. I don't know whether this
bug is in the most recently released Bonobo but I doubt it.

Peter Williams peter newton cx / peterw helixcode com