[Evolution] evolution 8, no compose window

Hello, all,

Well, with evolution 8 I have good news and, well, bad news.

The good news is I can now receive my Notes mail (from Domino 5.0.5
server) along with all of my folders! Good Job!

The bad new is I get an error if I try to either compose a new message
or reply to a message.

Also, I noticed when setting up mail accounts that I can have multiple
mail accounts, both pop and imap, which is excellent.  However, it would
be nice if we could associate a specific smtp account for outgoing mail
with a specifice incoming mail account.  As it stands now (unless I am
missing something) all outgoing mail must go through a single smtp
account.  From my point of view, I don't want my personal mail going
through my work account, and my personal account will not relay mail
from a work account.  Is something in the works for multiple smtp
accounts?

Anyway, good job on this so far!

Best Regards,

DCM