[Evolution] still having problems with new release ...

Hi All ..

 I am still having trouble with the latest version of Evolution.
I now can get a composer window to open (YAY!), but I cannot
seem to get at any of my mail on my IMAP servers.  It says it is
scanning the folders and then comes back with nothing.

  I am running Redhat 6.2 with all helix and Redhat RPMs up to date.

  I have tried deleting my old configs and restarting and still no luck.

  Any ideas/help would be appreciated.

Skadz

 Ryan P Skadberg                          E: skadz mindstorm com
 Director of Technology                   U: http://www.mindstorm.com/
  GPG fingerprint = 38A2 FF47 8FE3 B86A 7C68  6ECF 947D 4E9F 5FA9 637C