Re: [Evolution] preview 8 problems

On 17 Dec 2000 14:11:30 +0100, Heinz-Josef Claes wrote:
elf_too yahoo com schrieb am 17.12.00:
1. Cannot open Composer window (this is bad!)

I have the same problem with SuSE 6.4 and SuSE 7.0

    2. Settings / Mail configuration / Mail transport - the window is screwed
(seems like it's too small for the content), the button "test settings" is
partially under the window edge

    Red Hat Linux 7.0, Helix Gnome 1.2, all updates installed

These kind of problems are not new, if you use a german. I don't know about other
languages.

In fact there sometimes problems with english as well when sizing the
window so its a general problem :-)

-JP

JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com