[Evolution] More on imap and Domino

Hello, all.

I have more information on the imap and Notes(domino) mail.  Currently,
in my actual mailbox I have four messages, along with a large number of
sent messages.

If I look at my Notes mail with Netscape 4.74 imap, it shows just these
four messages in my inbox.  If I look at the same mailbox in Evolution,
it shows me these four messages, plus about 10 messages from my sent
folder (in my Notes mailbox).  I don't see anything specific about these
messages from my sent box that show up in my Evolution inbox, so I am
confused as to why they are there.

If you guys need me to look at anything or send you something, please
let me know.

One other thing; with pop mail is there any intention of having deleted
messages go directly to the trash folder instead of just sitting in the
inbox with a line through the header?

Best Regards,

DCM