Re: [Evolution] Weekly Feature Request Summary (12/6)

dan hensley att net wrote:

Multiple identities and signature files are broken.  Right
now the signature file from the first identity gets appended
to the end of the e-mail and does not get replaced or removed
when switching to a different identity.  There is no way to
use a signature from an identity other than the first.

It would be nice to be able to assign a specific identity to a
folder or vFolder.  This would become the default when replying
to an e-mail from that (v)folder.

I was composing an email that said this very thing - thanks! I concur.

I'd also like to be able to import my Netscape filters/rules.

--
Rob K
http://members.optushome.com.au/mammal