[Evolution] ORBit compile from cvs

Hi,

I hate to be the ignorant new guy asking stupid questions, but I'm having trouble compiling ORBit from cvs and was hoping to get some help. If I do an autogen passing in my prefix and sysconfdir I get the following message.....

This is the development version of ORBit. Please run:
   cvs update -r orbit-stable-0-5
at the top of your ORBit tree, unless you plan on actively
contributing to ORBit development.

So I edit the confiure file and pull out the exit 1 or the whole block, and then get the following error about and unexpected token near AM_PATH_GLIB_2_0.......
--------
checking for indentation command to pipe generated c-files through... indent -npro -bad -bap -bc -sob -br -ce -cli2 -npcs -di1 -psl -i3 -lp -st ./configure: line 1888: syntax error near unexpected token `AM_PATH_GLIB_2_0(1.3.1,,' ./configure: line 1888: `AM_PATH_GLIB_2_0(1.3.1,, { echo "configure: error: '
--------

I grepped my aclocal path and found AM_PATH_GLIB, but not GLIB_2_0. I'm wondering if I am missing a key library or compiling the libraries out of sequence - where would AM_PATH_GLIB_2_0 come from?

thanks,
heath