Re: [Evolution] Weekly Feature Request Summary (12/6)

Here are a few more (I've already put some of them into bugzilla).

Hello Evolution lovers!

Compose:

Multiple identities and signature files are broken.  Right
now the signature file from the first identity gets appended
to the end of the e-mail and does not get replaced or removed
when switching to a different identity.  There is no way to
use a signature from an identity other than the first.

It would be nice to be able to assign a specific identity to a
folder or vFolder.  This would become the default when replying
to an e-mail from that (v)folder.

VFolder:

Be able to expunge e-mail from a vFolder.

Shortcuts:

Remember the shortcut bar state from last Evolution session.

Checking mail:

If a valid password has been entered and worked in the past, still
remember the password even though the POP server might return an
error.  Right now Evolution forgets the password.

      - How do I import my gnome-calendar and gnomecard entries into
      Evolution?

Also import Netscape addresses (ldap file).

Dan