Re: [Evolution] evolution-mail disappears in 0.4.1

Steve Fox wrote:

Frederic Crozat wrote:

I have a very strange bug in last version of Evolution :

when I click on the html part of "Welcome to Evolution" message in
Inbox, evolution-mail component disappear and I have to restart
completely evolution to be able to read mail again :((

Any idea ?

As a sidenote, I have the same problem anytime I define a news server.
As long as I have a news server defined the mail component will always
die upon startup. Wiping ~/evolution and reconfiguring w/o a news server
fixed it for me.

I fixed this in CVS a couple of days ago, it will be in the next release

-JP
JP Rosevear                             jpr helixcode com
Helix Code Inc.                         http://www.helixcode.com