Re: [Evolution] requests for features

Hello.

I really like Evolution, but one thing I absolutely can't stand is that
deleted messages stay visible. When I delete something, I want it to go away,
to get out of my life! Instead, messages in Evolution are stil there. They
have a line drawn through them, but they're still there. This is maddening.
Is there a way to change that? (I assume the message would still be
recoverable from the trash folder if I change my mind before expunging.)

Another question: Is there a way to import names and addresses from the KDE
Address Book (KDE version 2) into the Evolution Contact Manager?

Since we're on request mood here it goes:

- When we "Get Mail" it would be useful if we got any info on witch
folders got new mail
- It would also be useful if each folder would show the total number of
messages and the unread messages.
- A way to configure the maximum line width
- ... (add yours)

I'm finally using Evolution as my email client and I must say that apart
a few crash's it works great.