[Evolution] Evolution Update/Threads/And friends

 Hi,

 First, I'd like to congrats you on 0.4.1. It has been
the first usable release for me at least.

 However, there are some issues that seem important to
me at least:

 -Threads: you need them to avoid having blank screens
while downloading 200+ messages from some server. And
since evolution is aimed at heavy loads, every mail
download should be a separate thread to avoid lock-ups
of GUI.

 -Changing preferences does not yet change anything
unless you restart evolution.

 -VFolders do not work for me on IMAP Inbox's. Maybe,
I am doing something wrong? Anyway, it works with pop
mail.

 -Remember passwords if possible. Maybe they should be
encrypted too or something.

 -What about secure (SSL) connections to IMAP servers
if supported?

 -Setting up priorities for outgoing mail?

 -Use evolution to create nifty signatures (vcards and
plain text)?

 -Could we also have those email addresses in incoming
message headers be right-clickable to add them
automagically to contact list?

 -Of course pgp/gpg ?

 -Standard anti-spam filters? Do they even exist?
Could we make them user-tweakable in a simple manner?
For ideas, have a look at yahoo mail' bulk folder
technique that works mostly?

 -GTK 1.4 should have pango which would enable me to
write arabic emails and others in other languages.
Will evolution support pango or use pango code in html
editor or whatever is/will be used from writing
emails?

 Thanks for the great work, and bring on 1.0 ;)

 Ciao

Hassan Aurag

=====
H. Auraghttp://www.geocities.com/h_auragh_aurag yahoo com