-----Original Message-----
From: evolution-admin helixcode com
[mailto:evolution-admin helixcode com]On Behalf Of Tony Rein
Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2000 9:27 AM
To: evolution helixcode com
Subject: [Evolution] requests for features

Hello.

I really like Evolution, but one thing I absolutely can't stand is that
deleted messages stay visible. When I delete something, I want it to go
away,
to get out of my life! Instead, messages in Evolution are stil there. They
have a line drawn through them, but they're still there. This is maddening.
Is there a way to change that? (I assume the message would still be
recoverable from the trash folder if I change my mind before expunging.)

Another question: Is there a way to import names and addresses from the KDE
Address Book (KDE version 2) into the Evolution Contact Manager?

Thanks.

Tony
trein one net