Re: [Evolution] requests for features

OK, I'll have a go too!

1) I've noticed that when I resize the panes in the main window (e.g.
move the separator between the list of messages and the preview pane
below), the position gets remembered for that folder as long as I don't
quit Evolution (good). Upon restarting, the panes are back to the
default size! Grrr!

2) I also would like to second Mario's request to show when a folder
contains unread items.

3) Lastly, certain widgets do not get sized correctly. An example, under
Tools->Configure Folder, the 'New store format' selector widget works
fine, but under Tools->Mail Configuration->Mail Transport, the similar
'Mail transport type' selector widget is too small and the top and
bottom of the font gets clipped off.

Jeff