Re: [Evolution] A Feature request survey/questionnaire?

David Kennelly wrote:

Reply, Forward and Re-direct have 3 completely different uses,
don't want to "be cursed to have to use Outlook on a 486 running Windows 3.1
until the end of time." (especially since I use a mac), but what is the
reason for eliminating any of these features?

There was a long discussion (make that very long), some time ago. You can look
it up in the archives as I recall the strongest oponents were jwz and myself.
Do not start the discussion again, it will serve no purpose (I'll be happy to
explain my position in private mail though).

Am I doomed now?
./borup