From: imac helixcode com [mailto:imac helixcode com]On Behalf Of Aaron
Weber
Sent: Saturday, August 05, 2000 7:47 AM
To: David Kennelly
Cc: 'Evolution Helixcode  Com'
Subject: Re: [Evolution] A Feature request survey/questionnaire?

David--
We've actually discussed this one, although some months ago.
There are
a number of reasons pro and con, but basically we decided that
redirect/bounce/etc. was so close to Forward that it just didn't make
any sense to have both.

Yours,

Aaron Weber
Helix Code, Inc.

David Kennelly wrote:

Feature Name: Email redirection
Feature Description: Haven't seen this on PC Outlook but it
is a feature of
Mac Outlook, click and hold  (right click) on any mail in
any mail box and
on the resulting drop down contextual menu there is a
'redirect mail'
option. This allows the user to forward an email to another
recipient with
the from and reply to addresses from the original email
remaining intact! -
more handy than you think, wait 'till you get used to it..