RE: [Evolution] A Feature request survey/questionnaire?

Actually, this might be kinda easy to do...
Hopefully I won't be shooting myself in the foot for saying something, but
when I was writing the code to allow editing of messages in the Drafts
folder tonight, I basically had to write a function that took a
CamelMimeMessage from a CamelFolder and populated a composer widget with
it...
(currently it disallows this action unless it's the drafts folder...)