RE: [Evolution] Re: [Evolution-hackers] Feature request list organized

Jeffrey Baker wrote:
I'd kill for a unix email client that
automatically noticed that I dragged all mail from
evolution-hackers helixcode com to the Evolution folder,
and offered to do that for me in the future.

Yeah, me too. FWIW, I sat down and came up with a good heuristic for
recognizing traffic that comes from a mail list, and creating rules based on
it. I didn't write it down, but it only took a few minutes of staring at
message headers to come up with something I thought would work. A few days
from now I'll have time to sit down and sketch it out again, if anyone's
interested.

'taint brain surgery though...

Ray Lee
rblee impulse net  ~  ray madrabbit org