[Evolution] Questions concerning future features

I write to you from today's CVS evolution!  It looks wonderful, guys,
and it finally will save my info.  It seems to crash after checking mail
a few times, but I reported a bug on that.

Anyway, I had a few questions regarding future enhancements:

        How soon will folders with new messages hi-light or something to
        show this status

        How do I fix the problems with the Outbox and Trash (can't find
        folders)

        When will there be features such as remembering passwords
        forever, marking mail read after <custom> seconds, deleting and
        navigating with keyboard, optional expunge, expunge-all, etc?

        Eek, I believe I've found another bug.  When I hit 'tab' it
        tabbed all the following text nicely, but I can't go back to the
        left of the page now... hmm...

        Misty