Re: [Evolution] Questions concerning future features

      How soon will folders with new messages hi-light or something to
      show this status

Soon. We all want that too. :)

      How do I fix the problems with the Outbox and Trash (can't find
      folders)

touch ~/evolution/local/Outbox/mbox
etc

This should be fixed in 0.4.

      When will there be features such as remembering passwords
      forever, marking mail read after <custom> seconds, deleting and
      navigating with keyboard, optional expunge, expunge-all, etc?

"Eventually". It's hard to say. There's some keyboard navigation now
(up, down, space, backspace, n, p, delete), but there seems to be a
focus problem, and sometimes you need to click on the message list to
get them to work.

      Eek, I believe I've found another bug.  When I hit 'tab' it
      tabbed all the following text nicely, but I can't go back to the
      left of the page now... hmm...

Not sure if there's a keybinding for it, but you can use the html
editor's toolbar to unindent again. (The button is on the right end
somewhere.)

-- Dan