Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution] GPG/PGP support in Evolution

However, I can't seem to get anything working with gpg. Is there a compile
option I need to "turn-on" or something??

You'll need to re-autogen. Then when it configures, you should see it
"checking for gpg..." and then either the path or "no". If it doesn't
find it, you should figure out why. Then when you've built and
installed, when it finds a GPG-encrypted message, it will
automatically prompt you for your passphrase and decrypt it.

-- Dan