Re: [Evolution] Questions concerning future features

I write to you from today's CVS evolution!  It looks wonderful, guys,
and it finally will save my info.

Wooho! Great! Thanks for giving it a try. I am glad you like it.

      How soon will folders with new messages hi-light or something to
      show this status

Don't know exactly when. I need to change the folder bar to use ETree
first, and then we also have to add some interfaces to the shell.

      When will there be features such as remembering passwords
      forever, marking mail read after <custom> seconds, deleting and
      navigating with keyboard, optional expunge, expunge-all, etc?

This is all easy stuff, but we are focusing on some architectural
problems at the moment. If anyone wants to volunteer for this to make it
happen sooner, patches are welcome. :-)

      Eek, I believe I've found another bug.  When I hit 'tab' it
      tabbed all the following text nicely, but I can't go back to the
      left of the page now... hmm...

I think GtkHTML tries to bind Shift-Tab to this, but it does not work.
It *might* be a GtkBindings problem, but I am not sure.

Anyway, you can still use the "indent left" button on the toolbar.

--
Ettore