Re: [Evolution-hackers] Re: [Evolution] GPG/PGP support in Evolution

Hi Nathan,

I just downloaded the cvs and have gotten it to now compile after the
recent cvs problems :-)

However, I can't seem to get anything working with gpg. Is there a compile
option I need to "turn-on" or something??

Thanks!
  Ken