Re: [Evolution] Bounce/remail command

On Fri, Apr 21, 2000 at 05:19:34PM -0400, Chon-Chon Tang wrote:

The free world will NOT collapse if bounce is not included, so I won't try
to convince you that it will.  I guess I'm still not sure I understand why
the free world will collapse if bounce WILL be included, especially when
it has such strong disciples.

On the contrary, I've only voiced that having not having resend won't
matter to the users. No one is going to run out to buy Evolution because
it has resend. No one will NOT buy Evolution because it doesn't have
resend either. The discussion here is mostly academic. The impact of
having resend as a feature will be epidemic.