RE: [Evolution] Bounce/remail command

I still use it for messages that I send from one account to another,
and you haven't proven to me that there's a better replacement.

why not simply use fetchmail?

Or just have your email client pull mail from both accounts. I have three
distinct accounts that I receive and send mail from, and I have my email
client set up to delete the messages from the respective spools after a
few days of hanging around. That way if I receive a message through my
'work' account that I want to respond to from my home box, all I do is go
home, receive my messages, and respond. No resending required.

Ray Lee / ray madrabbit org ~ rblee impulse net