Re: [Evolution] Bounce/remail command

Jeffrey P. Lanza wrote:

I may be stubborn about what I prefer in a mail reader, but if you can
show me the goods I can be convinced.  Give me an example of a reader that
can take a group of messages, forward them, and explode them such that on
the other end, each message still has a "From" field that matches the
original sender.

VM.  RMAIL.  Probably Z-Mail but I'm not sure.  I expect there are
others, but I haven't kept up on the nuances of the dinosaur
command-line mail readers in about a decade.

Hmm...  Maybe that's why I don't use a GUI mail reader.

See, if you had just said that up front, I would have stopped listening
to you then, and we wouldn't have had to go through all of this!

--
Jamie Zawinski
jwz jwz org             http://www.jwz.org/