Re: [Evolution] Bounce/remail command

can take a group of messages, forward them, and explode them such that on
the other end, each message still has a "From" field that matches the
original sender.

I still use it for messages that I send from one account to another, and
you haven't proven to me that there's a better replacement.

why not simply use fetchmail?  and "oh i use hotmail and can't pop/imap"
is a bad excuse; if you're smart enough to set up a special, snazzy
secondary email account to catch your spam and funnies, you're probably
bright enough to use fetchmail and a real mail service instead.

(dumb users will always use things like hotmail; you can't stop
them or helps them.  they will just have to live with it.)

elijah