Re: [Evolution] Bounce/remail command

Ray Lee wrote:

If resend were to just pop up the composer window on the message again,
with the same list for TO:, CC:, BCC:, etc., then that'd be perfect.
Sometimes I need to resend a message I wrote to other people who later ask
for it (in an off-the-list style conversation, 'okay, I'll bite,' sort of
way).

Resend (if you're the original author, at least) really is useful in it's
own right.

My objections to resend are all about the problems of obscuring who the
message is actually from, and who the original message was actually to.
I agree that resending a message when you are the original author is a
useful and non-dangerous thing.  However this feels more like a one-shot
template kind of action to me, than a resend action.

If I wrote a message to A and B, and then C asks for a copy of it, the
aounds like a job for "forward" rather than "resend".

--
Jamie Zawinski
jwz jwz org             http://www.jwz.org/