Re: [Evolution] mail i18n issues

NotZed wrote:

Hmm, not even comments like any other structured header field?

I haven't read the draft in a while, but based on what I remember it
saying last year, I would guess that: comments are allowed but
discouraged.  The sad fact of life is that most software that parses
rfc822-oriented data screws when comments are present.  Yes, such
software is buggy; however, you can scream at the wind, or you can
acknowledge the situation and move on.  Be lenient in what you accept
and conservative in what you generate and all that.

--
Jamie Zawinski
jwz jwz org             http://www.jwz.org/