Re: [Evolution] Bounce/remail command

real quick-- I agree with the pro-bounce people.
Since I'm writing docs I can go into depth on the differences between
Bounce and Forward, --i'm already going to include a section on proper
email ettiquete--but I do think that as a feature it's a good and useful
one to have, even if some people misuse it.
People misuse email's capabilities of sending out identical copies to
thousands of people, but I don't hear anybody cry out for disabling that.
And I hate getting FWD: FWD: FWD: >>>>>>>> mail, but nobody says "stop the
forwards!" just because aunt ruth doesn't understand that i've already
heard the one about putting the big rocks in the jar a thousand times.

a.