Re: [Evolution] smtp/imap/pop

If we're going to deal gracefully with the problem of multiple
accessors to the same store across NFS, then /var/spool/mail suddenly
becomes much less of a special case.

I do not think we want to attack this problem.

We should create a lock file, like Netscape does, say
~/evolution/lock, and have this file point to something like the user
name, the process ID and the host IP address.

We can then do some minimal detection for the code running somewhere
else.  We should really not let the user run 4 copies of evolution on
the same data.

MIguel.