Re: [Evolution-hackers] Need help debugging owncloud caldav problem

On Thu, 2015-11-26 at 08:01 +0300, James Bottomley wrote:
I'm thinking currently the fix might be in libical.  Both the issues:
converting VALUE= to VALUE=x and adding it to the TZID look to be
bugs in that library.

        Hi,
what is your libical version, please? As I said in the previous email,
mine version, 1.0.1, doesn't add quotes around the value. It only makes
the VALUE=X from VALUE=. I tried that on a local calendar (On This
Computer), which pointed to a custom file, where I did all the "raw"
editing.
        Bye,
        Milan