Re: [Evolution-hackers] Need help debugging owncloud caldav problem

On Tue, 2015-11-17 at 09:42 -0800, James Bottomley wrote:
Shows they're all present, including the ones evolution is not
displaying.  I suspect there's some issue somewhere in the ical file
that's causing a parse problem ... so my question, how do I debug
this? Is there a magic debug option to show parsing of ical events?

        Hi,
there is no magic option to debug parsing of the iCalendar object, the
only CalDAV related debugging option you already found and used
properly.

I would double-check that you do not have any filters set in the
Evolution's UI, then pick one of those missing events and enter a
similar one into the CalDAV calendar. Then compare the two objects in
the local cache and see the differences. Compare also UID and
RECURRENCE-ID properties of the components, the later is there for
recurring events only.

It would be also interesting if you could share one of the missing
events, with sanitized values like the Summary, Description and any
e-mail addresses and such - anything you consider private.

By the way, what evolution(-data-server) version are you using, please?
        Bye,
        Milan