Re: [Evolution-hackers] Need help debugging owncloud caldav problem

On Tue, 2015-11-24 at 15:17 +0300, James Bottomley wrote:
DTSTART;TZID=America/Los_Angeles:20131024T180000
DTEND;TZID="America/Los_Angeles;VALUE=":20131024T200000

Removing the quotes and the spurious ;VALUE= for the DTEND TZID causes
the event to become visible when evolution is restarted.  So, it looks
like something in the caldav connector is adding bogus data to the TZID
information.

        Hi,
I agree with you, the empty VALUE= should not be there. How the quotes
got around it is another question.

I suppose you are trying to figure out which of the clients made the
change on the event that garbled its DTEND, right? It can be the
evolution too, with its libical. If I'd guess, I'd try to change an all
day event into an event which is within one day. The all day events
created by the evolution are with VALUE=DATE, which made me wondering
about this possibility.
        Bye,
        Milan